Wednesday 25 January 2012

Some News...

Hello,

just a little hello!

I would love to tell you i haven't been on the web lately coz i was very very busy creating but unfortunately..no!
I am actually very busy in the Real Life but not in DreamLand!
The "Real Life" knocked on my door last november, asking me to leave DreamLand for a little while...The Real Life said i was a grown-up with some responsabilities...so i had to do something about it!
So here i am, trying to have a "grown-up" life with all the boring stuff that comes with it..i'm planning to get out of it as soon as possible but Real Life didn't tell me how long this will last so i'm trying to be patient and to enjoy it.
But Art is a drug and i'm lacking it badly...

Real Life and me have never been good friends!

1 comment:

  1. aah Alicia, I feel for you. You see Real Life and I are not such good friends either...
    Sending you bright blessings from my shadow world, hope you come home soon.

    ReplyDelete