Tuesday 10 January 2012

Happy New Year!!!

Photo Tim Walker

Hi everyone!

I think it's time for me to hurry up to wish you
all a Happy New Year, let's hope it will be magical or at least as best as it could be! ;)

The first part of year is going to be pretty busy for me, new projects, not just in doll making, so fingers crossed things go quite smoothly! I will let you know about it all little by little...

But there's one thing i can tell you about and it is one of
my main projects for this year...is to finally finish a story i wrote nearly 3 years ago, it needs some touches to make it better and of course, the main thing: the illustrations!!!
I did start a couple...3 years ago too, but they are all kind of "sketches" and i'm going to try to make them better too. This is what i made at the time and hopefully i'll be able to show you very soon the new ones! :)





1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year!!! Your story will be wonderful and illustrations. I hope will read your book soon.

    A greeting,
    Ana.

    ReplyDelete